We have a small herd of registered Mini Lamancha (also called Mini Mancha) goats that we are breeding towards the Purebred herd book.
our focus for our herd:
- Milk production greater than 1200# per lactation cycle.
- Butterfat content of 5-6%.
- Easy to milk (no tiny teats!).
- Long, level lactation cycles.
- Twins and triplets.
- Correct conformation for show and longevity.
- Hardiness + overall health.
- Parasite resistance.
- Maximum height of 29″ for bucks and 27″ for does.
- Between 60-65% Lamancha blood.
- Friendly, quiet temperaments that make them ideal for families.
Too Little Doe In Your Dreams x Too Little Doe Olivia
Offspring: 50/50 F2 Mini Lamancha
Too Little Doe In Your Dreams x Too Little Doe Sophia
Offspring: 37.5/62.5 F2 Mini Lamancha